Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

All about Amy


Talofa Lava my name is Amy. I am a year 7 student attending Glen Taylor School. I am 11 years of age and I am in Room 11. I am Samoan and I have 2 siblings. A sister and a brother. Some of my favourite hobbies would most probably be singing, reading, cooking and also cleaning. Can you believe that cleaning is one of my favourite hobbies. I’m not sure why but I just love to clean when I’m bored. In learning I am really good at reading and writing. Reading would most probably be my favourite subject but maths would be my weakest subject. I enjoy doing Inquiry and creating amazing pieces of art. My goals for this year is probably to improve more in maths and I want to be more confident in front of an audience and hopefully get lots of awards at the end of the year. This year I am really looking forward to more class projects. I also can’t wait to create more artwork and posters this year. I can’t wait for the school events coming up as well. I really want to achieve my goals that I have set for the year. My mum and dad inspire me to go for gold. If there is anyone in this world that I can look up to or always rely on it would be my parents. Thanks for looking at my blog. I can’t wait to show you more of my learning throughout the year. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Sup Amy [Bully] ,
    I like all the information about yourself and how every sentence makes sense.I like that there's no mistakes keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TJ

      Thank you for the POSITIVE(ish) comment. Thanks for checking out my blog.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wow ... shouldn't you be doing your work!

      Delete
  3. Hi! Amy I really like story about yourself!

    ReplyDelete