Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Term 4... here we come!

Today is the first day back to school and I can't wait to do all the events and things that are planned for Glen Taylor school this term. We have camp, prize giving, graduation (Year 8's), Kiwi Can Jam, end of year assessments and loads more! I really enjoyed my holidays but most of the time I just stayed at home and did chores. Term 4 is going to be a massive roller coaster ride but it's going to be a term I won't forget! Here are some photos of the events we have had during Term 3!


                                                                             

Principals Assembly!








Pearls Performance!










ICAS Students!











Cross Country!














        Maritime Museum!












...and lots more...

No comments:

Post a Comment