Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

All About Me 2018!

  
Talofa Lava! My name is Amy and I am a proud Samoan! I am a Year 8 student attending Glen Taylor School and also the Head Girl of Glen Taylor School for 2018! This year I am in Room 11! My teacher is Miss TUpou. Some of my favourite hobbies would be reading, cleaning, singing, listening to music, drawing and learning new things!
At times I like to be active and work with my peers in class or I'll just want to chill and work independently.

My favourite subject is reading because it is a great activity I like doing when being independent and it helps me stay focused and relaxed. I have definitely learnt a lot from reading and can't wait to learn even more. Maths is my weakest subject which is why I would really like to aim higher in maths and maybe even get an award at end of the year!

My goals for this year are to succeed more in learning and extra-curricular activities, help out Glen Taylor School as a senior of the school and head girl, show our school values F.I.R.E in everything that I do and leave primary as a well achieved student, learner, leader and friend!

I can't wait to share more of my excellent work on this blog throughout the rest of the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment