Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Breakfast and Inquiry! Isn't that a great match!?


For Inquiry this term we are focusing on Our Part in the Community. We first made our Big Question. We then made 6-8 other questions that link to our Big Question. Once we had finished gathering all our questions we were to create a poster on Google Slides or Google Drawing including our questions. The twist was that we were only allowed to use the shapes that google provided to create our images. This was very tricky but I managed to get through the task! Maybe next time I can set another challenge for myself. My Big Question was "How can I help provide a Breakfast Club for other schools in Auckland?".  Take a look at the magnificent colours and the beautiful images I created on Google Drawing!


No comments:

Post a Comment