Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Glen Taylor School's Disco


Today I attended the school disco that was planned by our friends of the school. I had a lot of fun dancing with my friends to the groovy music, singing along with the songs that DJ Vino played and most importantly having the time of my life. The lights were beaming here and there and the hall just kept on getting crowded with people. I even saw some parents taking on the dance floor and showing of their moves. Not just parents but also teachers. Me and my friends danced until our bones broke apart. We sang as loud as we could until our lungs went flying away. There was food on sale and glow sticks but once the clock hit 7:30 sadly it was time to go home. I will never forget tonight! Here is a slideshow of some photos that were taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment