Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Inquiry Presentation Term 2

In the past I had posted about my Inquiry Presentation from last term. You can always scroll downwards to find out more about that presentation. This time I will be posting about my presentation from this term so if you are interested in that keep on reading. Well, this term we are focusing on My Part in the Community and I am researching about "How I can help other schools in Auckland receive a Breakfast Club". Your probably wondering what is a Breakfast Club?.... 

Click on this link to take your screen to the KickStart Breakfast Club website.
KickStart Breakfast Website

Not only did I just research on but I also went to Glen Innes Primary and interviewed a breakfast Club helper and also some students. Take a look at my engaging marvellous presentation for my Inquiry project!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment