Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Inquiry Thinkers Key

For Inquiry we are focusing on Changing Landscapes. Today we were given a task. We were to choose one of the Thinkers Keys and finish the activity that was given with that Thinkers Key. We were given a Google Doc with different keys and an activity to go with the key just on the side of it. I had chosen the Invention Key. For the Invention key the activity was to create a machine that tells when a volcano is about to erupt. I had first drawn my design on paper and then created a digital version that would "explode" your minds. Get it!?
Take a look at my invention.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy
    Very create, I like that you have 2 different elements to warn people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Amy, I can see you have problem solved the animations, well done. I am also thinking that a volcanic thermometer would be a valuable early warning signal.

    Mrs Grant

    ReplyDelete