Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Discovery For Kids!

A programme named Discovery For Kids came to our school to work with selected students. The programme ran for two days and I had the pleasure to be included in this event. We did a lot of fun activities and learned about many helpful things such as our comfort zone, confidence, success, being thankful for our parents/caregivers and many more. All of these activities have helped in many ways. I had much fun participating in this programme and I also got the chance to meet new people and make new friendly relationships with students from other schools! 

After our second day at Discovery we had a prize giving and each participant was given a certificate! My favourite part of the programme would be our line dancing! The loud music, smiling faces and the way everyone moved in beat to the rhythm! I had a fantastic time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, you know I went DFK but your story makes me feel like i'm still at Discovery For Kids I hope you enjoyed my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy Lucky

    Yes! I did enjoy your compliments and the positive things you had to say about my blog posts. I enjoyed participating in DFK! Did you? What was your favourite part about it?

    ReplyDelete